LG introduced its flagship G7 ThinQ smartphone earlier this month, and we got to know the price of the phone in UK and Europe from retailers, soon after the announcement. Today, the company has launched the phone in South Korea and also announced that it will roll out in key markets in Asia, the Americas and Europe soon, which is expected later this month or early June.
LG G7 ThinQ specifications
- 6.1-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) 19.5:9 FullVision Super Bright IPS Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- LG G7 ThinQ – 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / LG G7+ ThinQ – 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with LG UX
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, secondary 16MP camera with 107-degree super-wide-angle lens with f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Dedicated Google Assistant button
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 162g
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Boombox Speaker
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging
The LG G7 ThinQ will be available in New Aurora Black, New Moroccan Blue and Raspberry Rose colors in Korea. The G7 ThinQ with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage is priced at 898,700 won (US$ 834 / Rs. 56,490 approx.) and the G7+ ThinQ with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage costs 976,800 won (US$ 906 / Rs. 61,390 approx.). It comes with several launch offers such as special accessory packages and will be available in South from tomorrow, May 18th.