HMD Global is all set to introduce Nokia X6, a new mid-range smartphone in the new ‘X series’ in China tomorrow, May 16th. Name of the smartphone was confirmed recently, and the specifications of the smartphone were revealed by TENAA certification. Now the price and complete specifications of the phone have been revealed by early listing by online retailer Suning.
This also confirms 16-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel secondary rear camera, and it even has EIS. It has a 16-megapixel front camera with AI selfies with background blur, stickers and a 3060mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging that can charge from 0 to 50% in 30 minutes.
Nokia X6 rumored specifications
- 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, EIS, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 147.2×70.98×7.99; Weight: 151g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3060mAh (typical) / 3000mAh (minimum) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
The Nokia X6 is expected to come in Blue, Black and Silver colors and is said to be priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 236 / Rs. 15,980 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version. We should know the price of all the versions when it goes official tomorrow. This will take on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro and the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, but we will have to wait to find out if the company is planning to launch the smartphone in India.