Vivo announced the X21 in two variants, one with a normal fingerprint sensor, and the other one with an under-display fingerprint sensor, but both were powered by Snapdragon 660 along with dedicated Qualcomm AIE Artificial Intelligence Chip. Now the vivo X21i has been certified in China, after a recent rumor, which will be powered by MediaTek Helio P60 12nm SoC. This also has a 24-megapixel front camera.
Other specifications are similar, including a 6.28-inch FHD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display with a notch, 90.3% screen-to-body ratio, 6GB RAM, Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.0, 12-megapixel primary rear camera along with a 5-megapixel secondary rear camera to capture the depth information and has AI scene recognition.
Vivo X21i specifications
- 6.28-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6B RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 24MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.37×74.98×6.99mm; Weight: 159g
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 3200mAh (typical) / 3170mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging
The Vivo X21i is expected to come in Champagne Gold, Rose Gold and Matte Black colors. We can expect the official announcement soon.