OnePlus 6 has finally been certified by TENAA in China, couple of weeks before the announcement. We don’t have the image yet, but all the specifications of the smartphone have been listed. This is the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, but there will also be a 8GB RAM and 256GB storage version, as the company had already confirmed.
This also confirmed 16-megapixel rear camera along with a 20-megapixel secondary rear camera, same as the OPPO R15 Dream Mirror Edition. It also reveals a 16-megapixel front camera, 7.75mm slim body and a 3300mAh battery with support for Dash charge fast charging.
OnePlus 6 rumored specifications
- 6.28-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with OxygenOS 5.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX519 sensor, 1.22μm pixel size, secondary 20MP camera with f/1.7 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.7×75.35×7.75mm; Weight: 177g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge (5V – 4A)
We should know all the details of the phone when it goes official on May 16th.