Xiaomi is all set to unveil its mid-range Mi 6X smartphone in China tomorrow. The company recently confirmed 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version of the phone and the box leak revealed no headphone jack and Snapdragon 660 SoC, now it has a teased the phone in Flame Red color and a in a new video commercial that highlights the features of the phone including its A.I dual rear cameras and the selfie camera.
It has also been listed on Android.com that confirms some of the specifications of the phone including Android 8.1 (Oreo).
Xiaomi Mi 6X rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 8MP camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, soft LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 158.88×75.54×7.3mm; Weight: 166g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2910mAh (minimum) battery
The Xiaomi Mi 6X is rumored to be priced at 1,799 yuan (US$ 285 / Rs. 18,925 approximately) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version is rumored to cost 1,999 yuan (US$ 319 / Rs. 21,030 approximately). We should know all the details when the phone goes official tomorrow.