Last week confirmed that their next flagship smartphones will be called the LG G7 ThinQ and the phone will be unveiled on May 2nd. Now a new render of the smartphone has surfaced that shows the notch, metal frame and a power button on the right side, thanks to @evleaks.
Recent leaks showed press render of the smartphone in Aurora Black, Platinum Grey, Moroccan Blue, Moroccan Blue (Matte), and Raspberry Rose colors.
LG G7 ThinQ rumored specifications
- 6.1-inch (1440 x 3120 pixels) FullVision MLCD+ 19.5:9 display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with LG UX
- 16MP dual rear cameras with f/1.5-aperture, LED flash, Laser Auto focus
- 8MP front camera with wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Stereo Speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Fast charging, Wireless charging
We should know all the details when the phone goes official on May 3rd.