LG today confirmed that their next flagship smartphones will be called the LG G7 ThinQ and also announced that the phone will be unveiled on May 2nd. Last week live images of the G7 ThinQ surfaced online showing off the notch and the model number LM-G710M. Today a new press render of the smartphone shows the phone in Aurora Black, Platinum Grey, Moroccan Blue, Moroccan Blue (Matte), and Raspberry Rose colors.
After the LG V30S ThinQ, the G7 ThinQ is the first G series smartphone with the ThinQ branding that will come with AI features including Vision AI and Voice AI features that were first introduced with the V30S ThinQ.
LG G7 ThinQ rumored specifications
- 6.1-inch (1440 x 3120 pixels) FullVision MLCD+ 19.5:9 display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with LG UX
- 16MP dual rear cameras with f/1.5-aperture, LED flash, Laser Auto focus
- 8MP front camera with wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Stereo Speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Fast charging, Wireless charging
LG will unveil the ‘ LG G7 ‘ at the Metropolitan West in Manhattan, New York on May 2nd and there will be another event on May 3rd in the I-Park Mall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul.