Last week Xiaomi scheduled an event on April 25th. Now the company has confirmed that it will indeed unveil the Mi 6X at the event. It also said that it will feature 20-megapixel cameras on the front and back. The phone is rumored to feature a 20-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 8-megapixel camera.
The phone is shown in Blue color and the certification site revealed the Red color variant of the phone. It is also expected to come in Rose Gold, Gold, White,, Pink, Gray and Silver colors.
Xiaomi Mi 6X rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 8MP camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 158.88×75.54×7.3mm; Weight: 166g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 2910mAh battery
In addition to the Mi 6X, the company is also expected to introduce Mi Band 3 at the event. Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun was seen wearing the Band at the Black Shark Gaming Phone launch event last week.
The Mi Band 3 is expected to come with a large, full-touch 2.5D curved glass display and get rid of the physical button. You just need to slide the screen up and down to view time, heart rate and steps, instead of pressing the button. Xiaomi is also expected to introduce Mi Router 4 at the event. We should know more details in the coming days.