Update: Detailed specifications of the smartphone have surfaced on TENAA that reveals Black, Rose Gold, Gold, White, Blue, Red, Pink, Gray and Silver colors, up to 6GB RAM, Android 8.1 and more.
Xiaomi Mi 6X / Mi A2 rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 / Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 8MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 158.88×75.54×7.3mm; Weight: 166g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 2910mAh battery
Earlier: Xiaomi had launched the Mi 5X back in June 2017 and today the successor of it; Mi 6X with 5.99-inches full HD+ full-screen display, dual-rear cameras has been certified in China, after it surfaced in live images couple of months back. While all the eyes are on the Mix 2S, Mi 7, Xiaomi is also silently prepping the Mi 6X as well.
The Xiaomi Mi 6X is Codenamed M1804D2SC and going by the looks, the design certainly has a resemblance to the Redmi Note 5 Pro. It comes with a fingerprint sensor, dual-rear cameras on the rear. Following the trend, the Mi 6X rocks a tall 18:9 display. It packs a 2910mAh battery and it measures 158.88×75.54×7.3mm.
However, we still don’t know other details like chipset, RAM, storage and camera specifics. Since the device is listed on the certification website, it is possible that the smartphone is ready to hit mass production, and might be launching very soon. We will let you know once we learn more about the Mi 6X. The phone might also be introduced outside China as Mi A2.