Vivo just launched V9, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘V series’ and the successor of last year’s V7 in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.3-inch FHD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with a notch, 90% screen-to-body ratio and 1.75mm slim bezels. It is powered by Snapdragon 626 with 4GB RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.0, has 16-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera to capture the depth information for portrait shots.
It has a 24-megapixel front camera with A.I face beauty for a perfect image event in low-light or glare and has face unlock. It also lets you add stickers to images, which it calls AR Stickers. It has a metal and glass design, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 3260mAh battery.
Vivo V9 specifications
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 24MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm ; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3260mAh battery
The Vivo V9 comes in Pearl Black, Champagne Gold and Sapphire Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 22,990, will be available for pre-order from today from Amazon.in, Flipkart as well as offline retailers and goes on sale from April 2nd.