ZTE’s nubia brand just announced nubia V18, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the new ‘V series’, as it had promised. It has a 6.01-inch FHD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by Snapdragon 625 with 4GB RAM, runs Android 7.1 (Nougat) with Nubia UI 5.1, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, PDAF for fast focus in 0.1 seconds and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with beautify and support face unlock that can unlock the phone in seconds by scanning 106 facial recognition points.
It has a metal finish, features a fingerprint sensor on the back and a 4000mAh battery with NeoPower 3.0 technology and ability to charge other devices using USB OTG.
Nubia V18 specifications
- 6.01-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with nubia UI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.7x 75.5x 7.75mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The Nubia V18 comes in Black, Red and Gold colors, is priced at 1299 yuan (US$ 205 / Rs. 13,370 approx.), will be available for order from today and goes on sale from March 29th in China.