TP-Link’s Neffos brand has introduced Neffos N1 , the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘N series’. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by MediaTek Helio P25 SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 7.1 (Nougat), has 12-megapixel (monochrome + RGB) dual rear cameras, PDAF for portrait shots a and an 8-megapixel front camera.
It also comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds, features a 7.4mm ultra-slim metal body and packs a 3260mAh battery with support for fast charging that can charge the phone up to 50% in 30 minutes.
TP-Link Neffos N1 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.6GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 16nm processor with Mali-T880 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with NFUI 7.0
- Dual SIM
- 12MP dual rear cameras (monochrome + RGB) with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size, Sony IMX386 sensors, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera, 86-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3260mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The TP-Link Neffos N1 comes only in Space Black color, is priced at RM 1,099 (US$ 280 / Rs. 18,250), backed by a two-year warranty and is available in Malaysia.