It is already known that LG will be introducing an enhanced version of the V30 smartphone with A.I features at the MWC 2018 later this months, instead of G6’s successor. Now @evleaks is saying that the next LG flagship will be codenamed ‘Judy’ with a brand new design will be introduced in June. The phone is said to feature a 6.1-inch 18:9 FullVision display, but it will use a MLCD+ panel with white sub-pixel in RGBW matrix offering high, 800-nit brightness while consuming 35% less power compared to IPS LCD panels.
It is also said to pack Snapdragon 845 SoC, but it will be coupled only with 4GB of RAM, compared to 6GB in other flagships. It is not clear if it will have an enhanced version like the V30+. It further reveals stereo speakers, 16MP dual rear cameras with f/1.6-aperture, IP68 certification, military-grade durability, wireless charging and more.
LG “Judy” rumored specifications
- 6.1-inch FullVision MLCD+ display with a 18:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with LG UX
- 16MP dual rear cameras with f/1.6-aperture
- front camera with wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Stereo Speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Fast charging, Wireless charging
No details about the front camera, placement of fingerprint sensor, and battery capacity yet, but we should know more details in the coming months.