GoPro introduced HERO6 Black action camera along with GoPro Fusion at an event in San Francisco back in September. It was launched in India for Rs. 45000. Today the company has announced a Rs. 8000 price cut for the action camera in the country, so you can get it for Rs. 37,000. Last month the company announced price cuts for HERO5 Black and HERO5 session in India that are now available for Rs. 27,000 and Rs. 18,000, respectively.
Highlights of GoPro HERO6 Black
- Powered by GoPro’s Custom-Designed GP1 Processor
- 4K60 and 1080p240 Video
- QuikStories Enabled, GoPro App Compatible
- Most Advanced Stabilization of any HERO camera
- All-New Touch Zoom
- 3x Faster Offload Speeds via 5GHz Wi-Fi
- Waterproof to 33 Feet (10m)
- Compatible with Karma and Existing GoPro Mounts
- Improved Dynamic Range and Low-Light Performance
- RAW and HDR Photo Modes
- Voice Control in 10 Languages
- GPS, Accelerometer and Gyroscope
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
At the CES earlier this week GoPro introduced Mobile OverCapture editing experience for iOS devices for its Fusion 360 Camera. This is available in an update to the GoPro App. This lets you turn your Fusion spherical media into traditional 1080p video that you can share with others. You can Pan, tilt and zoom to frame the best parts of your 360 footage. The feature will be available for Android devices in the coming month said GoPro.