Vivo has announced Y75, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘Y series’ in China. It has a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 full-screen display with 83.6% screen-to-body ratio and comes with a 16-megapixel front camera with Face Wake, face unlock feature. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P23 SoC, runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) with FuntouchOS 3.2 and comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera.
Vivo Y75 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 16nm processor with 800MHz ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 72.8 x 7.9mm; Weight: 139g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh built-in battery
The Vivo Y75 comes in Black, Gold and Rose Gold colors, is priced at 1598 yuan (US$ 241 / Rs. 15,510 approx.) and is already available in Vivo online store in China.