Huawei is all set to introduce Enjoy 7S on December 18th that has been revealed in leaked poster. The phone has has been certified by TENAA with model numbers FIG-TL10 and FIG-AL10 and @evleaks has posted a render of the phone along with specifications.
It has a 5.65-inch FHD+ full-screen 18:9 display, 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel rear camera. It is said to be powered by Kirin 659 SoC, run Android 8.0 (Oreo), come with unibody metal design and pack a 3000mAh battery.
Huawei Enjoy 7S rumored specifications
- 5.65-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 150.1 × 72.05 × 7.45mm; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery (typical) / 2900mAh (minimum) battery
The Huawei Enjoy 7S is expected to come in Gold, Blue and Black colors. We should know the price of the phone when it goes official next week.