Huawei’s Honor brand already confirmed the announcement of its V10 smartphone with full-screen display and dual rear cameras on November 28th. Now the specifications of the smartphone with model number BKL-AL20 has surfaced on TENAA in China. It has also been listed on Geekbench. The design of the smartphone confirms fingerprint sensor on the front. Protruding dual rear cameras and unibody metal build with antenna lines on the top and the bottom part of the back.
Honor V10 rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 FullView display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor + i7 co-processor, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, NPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB /128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 20MP + 16MP Dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 157.00 × 74.98 × 6.97mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3650mAh battery
The Honor V10 comes in Black, Blue, Red and Gold colors. We should know the price of the phone when it goes official tomorrow.