OPPO recently confirmed that it will unveil the R11S, successor of R11 at an event in China on November 2nd. Today it has listed the phone on its official OPPO Shop that shows its unibody metal design in a range of images. The company has also confirmed 16MP + 20MP dual rear cameras with f/1.7 aperture and a 20-megapixel front-facing camera with A.I. Beauty Recognition technology, similar to the OPPO F5 to recognize skin tone and type, the gender and age of all subjects within an image and analyze environment lighting conditions.
It also shows the phone’s 6.01-inch FHD+ 18:9 full-screen display. It has a 3.5mm audio jack and speaker grill on the bottom. A large fingerprint sensor is present on the back.
OPPO R11s rumored specifications
- 6.01-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with ColorOS
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, secondary 20MP camera, f/1.7 aperture, 2.0μm pixel size
- 20MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3205mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charging
The OPPO R11s comes in Black, Champagne Gold and Red colors. We should know the final specifications and price of the phone when it goes official next week. Based on recent renders, the OnePlus 5T will likely come with a similar design.