Huawei just unveiled Mate 10, its latest flagship smartphone at an event in Germany, as it had promised. It packs a 5.9-inch Quad HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 10nm SoC with i7 co-processor, dedicated neural network processing unit and runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) with Emotion UI 8.0 on top. It has Leica dual-lens camera with 12-megapixel RGB sensor, 20-megapixel monochrome sensor and 2x Hybrid Zoom, dual-tone LED flash, laser auto focus and optical image stabilization (OIS) and Huawei’s own dual ISP. It also an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
Artificial intelligence engine offers Real-Time Scene and Object Recognition functionality, automatically choosing the perfect camera settings for any environment or focal point and also instantly translate text, voice, conversations, and images into 50+ languages.
It has 3D glass design, has a fingerprint sensor on the front, support for dual 4G VoLTE support and packs a 4000mAh battery with SuperCharge technology.
Huawei Mate 10 specifications
- 5.9-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD RGBW 2.5D curved glass display, 1500:1 Contrast ratio, 96% NTSC Color Gamut
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor + i7 co-processor,Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, NPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 20MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Dual rear cameras with Leica Summilux-H lenses, f/1.6 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, CAF, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 150.5 x 77.8 x 8.2mm; Weight: 186g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
The Huawei Mate 10 comes in Champagne Gold, Classic Black, Pink Gold and Mocha Brown colors. It is priced at €699 (US$ 825 / Rs. 53412 approx.) and will be available late October in over 15 countries, including Australia, China, Egypt, Malaysia, Singapore, Spain and more.