Gionee unveiled the M7 smartphone with 6.01-inch FHD+ AMOLED FullView display last week. Now the S11 with a similar display has been certified by TENAA in China. According to listing, this will have dual front and rear cameras. Even though the listing reveals 2.5GHz Octa-Core Processor, earlier geekbench listing revealed MT6763 processor, which could be an enhanced version of Helio P23.
The images show unibody metal design and a fingerprint sensor on the back along with Gionee branding on the front and back.
Gionee S11 rumored specifications
- 6.01-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 FHD+ FullView AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with Amigo OS 5.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 8MP secondary camera
- 20MP front-facing camera, 8MP secondary camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.82 x 72.58 x 6.95mm; Weight: 177.8g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3600mAh built-in battery
The Gionee S10 was unveiled back in May this year along with S10B and S10C variants. The Gionee S11 is expected to go official in the coming weeks.