OPPO today launched F3 Limited Edition smartphone in India. It has similar specifications as the F3, but this comes in Red color with matching wallpaper and icons. The company launched Black Edition of the F3 in India back in May and launched Rose Gold version last month.
To remind you, the OPPO F3 a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with 1/3.1-inch sensor and f/2.0 aperture along with an 8-megapixel secondary front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens for capturing better group selfies. It also has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash.
OPPO F3 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, 1/3-inch sensor, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with 76.4-degree wide-angle lens, 1/3.1-inch sensor, f/2.0 aperture and secondary 8MP front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.29×75.24×7.3mm; Weight: 153g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3200mAh battery
The OPPO F3 Red Diwali Limited Edition smartphone is priced at Rs. 18990 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in online as well as OPPO stores from September 29th. Buyers of the phone get an exclusive cricket bat signed by the Indian Cricket Team.
Commenting on the launch, Will Yang, Brand Director, OPPO India said:
Diwali is a festival that brings together loved ones under one roof and gives them an opportunity to bond. This customized red phone, a color that signifies the auspicious festivities, aims to help our consumers click perfect moments with their families and make this a preferred Diwali gift.