iBall has launched Slide PenBook, its latest Windows 10 2-in-1 with bundled digital pen that lets you pen down your ideas using Windows Ink and the Windows Hello lets you unlock it using fingerprint sign-in. It has a 10.1-inch WXGA 10-point multi-touch display, is powered by Intel x5 processor, has a light aluminum alloy design and packs a 6000mAh battery.
iBall Slide PenBook specifications
- 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) HD multi-touch IPS display
- 1.44 GHz quad-core Intel x5-Z8350 processor (Turbo Boost up to 1.92GHz) with Intel HD Graphics
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB eMMC, expandable up to 128GB with microSD card slot
- Removable Keyboard with trackpad, Fingerprint sensor
- Windows 10 Home OS
- 5MP rear camera
- 2 front camera
- 3.5mm headphone out, Dual Speakers
- Dimensions: 250.8 x 180.3 x 20 mm (With keyboard); Weight: 603g
- Dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 1 x Type-C port (On Tablet),
2 x USB 2.0 (On Keyboard), Micro HDMI
- 6000mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
The iBall Slide PenBook comes in Black color, is priced at 24,999 and will be available from retail stores soon.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Parasrampuria, CEO and Director – iBall, said:
Our latest 2-in-1 iBall Slide PenBook, is a world class offering with latest technology wonders of Windows inking, Hello and Cortana. It’s the next level device for those who embrace digital innovations and look for the best in technology.