LG launched the Q6 smartphone with 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio, facial recognition and military grade durability in India last month. Today it has launched the LG Q6+ with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage in the country. All other specifications of the phone are same as the Q6. It runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) and has a 7000 series aluminum frame.
LG Q6+ specifications
- 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) FullVision 442ppi Display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, 100-degree wide angle
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dimensions:142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm ; Weight: 149g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, USB OTG
- 3,000mAh built-in battery
The LG Q6+ comes in Astro Black and Ice Platinum colors in India, is priced at Rs. 17,990 and will be available from retail stores offline starting today. It is also offering one-time free screen replacement for the phone within 6 months of purchase. Check out our LG Q6 review, if you are planning to get the phone.
Commenting on the launch, Amit Gujral, Chief Marketing Officer- LG Electronics India said:
The new LG Q6+ sets the benchmark in bringing the best of technology at an accessible price point to the consumers in India. Now more than ever, mobile devices are at the center of consumers’ lives as they look for a synthesis of usability and best technology and Q6+ is sure to offer them the same.