10.or (pronounced Tenor), a new smartphone brand has announced its debut in India today with the 10.or E manufactured by Huaqin Technology exclusively on Amazon India. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass screen, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 SoC, runs on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) and that company promises to offer Android 8.0 (Oreo) update. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with phase detection auto focus (PDAF) , LED flash, PDAF and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has an LED flash.
It comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds, has dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots and packs a 4000mAh battery that promises up to 2 days of battery life.
10.or E specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 78 x154x8.5mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3930 (minimum) battery
The 10.or E series comes in Aim Gold and Beyond Black colors, is priced at Rs. 7,999 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32 GB storage variant costs Rs. 8,999. It will be available exclusively from Amazon.in soon.
Commenting on the launch, Jeffrey Liu. Key Account Director. Huaqin Technology, said:
India is a large market for smartphones, 10.or is a great buy for those looking for great features and reliable performance at an attractive price. We learnt a lot from Amazon’s customer insights. This product has been designed and developed specifically for India. With world-class design, features and functionality, we are confident this product will resonate well with customers in India. We will work towards bringing more innovations to the market soon.
Regarding the partnership, Arun Srinivasan, Director Category Management, Smartphones and Consumer Electronics, Amazon India, said:
We are delighted to welcome the 10.or E series smartphone as an exclusive on Amazon.in. This smartphone combines insights from customer feedback with world-class reliability and quality standards. We were happy to provide Huaqin with these insights as they developed this phone especially for the Indian market. We are happy to provide our customers with exclusive access to the smartphone combined with a convenient, trusted shopping experience from Amazon.in.