Sony at the IFA 2017 also announced the Xperia XA1 Plus, a large version of the Xperia XA1 that was introduced earlier this year. It has a larger 5.5-inch 1080p display, but this is powered by the same Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 processor, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat), has a 23-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Hybrid Auto-Focus and a 8-megapixel auto focus front-facing camera.
It comes in both single and dual SIM variants, has 4G LTE connectivity and packs a 3430mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) with Image Enhance Technology
- 2.3GHz GHz MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm processor with ARM Mali T880 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 23MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.3″ Exmos RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Hybrid AF, SteadyShot
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1/4″ Exmor R sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 23mm wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 x 8.7 mm; Weight: 190g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3430mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive fast charging
The Sony Xperia XA1 Plus comes in Gold, Black and Blue colors and will roll out from Autumn 2017.