Uber has partnered with 300 restaurants in Koramangala, HSR and BTM Layout for UberEATS. Customers can order from restaurants like Adigas, Madurai Idly and Truffles to national brands like Barista, Krispy Kreme, Chai Point and FreshMenu. Vartika Bansal has been appointed as the General Manager for UberEATS in Bengaluru. She will be focussing on partnering with and driving value for restaurants and delivery partners.
HOW DOES UBEREATS WORK?
- Download the app (Android | iOS)
- Pick delivery location – Input your address where you’d like your meal delivered
- Find the perfect meal – Browse local restaurants or search by cuisine type to find exactly what your taste buds are asking for
- Place your order – Pick the items you want right now or schedule your order to arrive whenever is most convenient for you
- Pay through PayTM
- Track the progress of the delivery – Get updates as your order is prepared and delivered to your destination
Bhavik Rathod, Head of UberEATS India, said
We’re excited to launch UberEATS in Bengaluru within four months of starting operations in India. As most people in the city are known to explore new cuisines beyond their culinary borders, we’re committed to grow our restaurant community and build an expansive delivery network to connect people with the food they love. With the aim to make UberEATS synonymous with effortless food delivery, we want people across the country to experience the ease of ordering their favorite food at the push of a button. Whether it’s ordering a chicken roll in Gurugram, vada pav in Mumbai or dosa in Bengaluru, all consumers should have to do is fire up the UberEATS app.