Coolpad India has started ‘Catch The 6’ and also said that it will launch a flagship device on August 20th, which will likely be the Cool Play 6 that was introduced in China recently. It has 13-megapixel dual rear cameras, packs 6GB of RAM and has a 4060mAh battery.
Coolpad Cool Play 6 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) Mobile Platform with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP dual rear camera cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Dimensions: 152.4×75.2×8.45mm;Weight: 175g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, USB-Type-C
- 4060mAh (typical) battery
The Coolpad Cool Play 6 comes in Black and Gold colors and was introduced in China for 1499 yuan (US$ 224 / Rs. 14,420 approx.). We should know the price of the phone at the end of next week.