LG introduced Q6 with 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio and minimal bezels last month and the phone started rolling out in Korea last week. Now the company has announced that the phone will be launching in India exclusively on Amazon.in on August 10. It will also be offering up to 50GB additional data for Jio customers, free screen replacement, Rs. 3,200 worth of in-game freebies
It has a ultra-strong 7000 series aluminum frame and has a unibody design. LG said that it has passed MIL-STD 810G to withstand temperature extremes, rain, humidity, sand and dust for use by the United States military. It also has dedicated SIM slots along with a microSD slot.
LG Q6 specifications
- 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) FullVision 442ppi Display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, 100-degree wide angle
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dimensions:142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm ; Weight: 149g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, USB OTG
- 3,000mAh battery
The LG Q6 will be available in Astro Black, Ice Platinum and Terra Gold colors in India, and the company has teased on its social channels that it will be less than Rs. 20,000. We should know the final price of the phone on Thursday.