After Bluetooth and Wi-Fi certification, Samsung Galaxy C7 2017 (SM-C7100) has been certified by TENAA in China. This reveals slightly larger 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, compared to the predecessor. It also shows unibody design with antenna bands on the back. There are also 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel dual rear cameras on the back and a 16-megapixel camera on the front with LED flash.
It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button and has a slightly smaller 2850mAh battery, compared to the 3300mAh battery in the predecessor.
Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017) rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D display
- 2.39GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP + 5MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152.4 × 74.7 × 7.9 mm; Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2850mAh battery with fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017) will come in Black and Gold colors. We should expect an official announcement soon.