LG has announced Q8, a smaller version of the V20 smartphone in Italy. It has a 5.2-inch Quad HD screen along with a 2.1 (160 x 1040 pixels) second screen. It has a 16MP rear camera with 78-degree lens along with a secondary 8MP secondary camera with 135-degree wide-angle lens. It has a slightly smaller 3000mAh battery compared to 3200mAh battery on the V20 and this is non-removable since the phone has a unibody metal design.
The phone has IP67 ratings for water resistance, 32-bit Hi-Fi ESS SABRE ES9218 Quad DAC for a clearer sound by minimizing distortion and ambient noise by up to 50%.
LG Q8 specifications
- 5.2-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS Quantum display, 564 PPI Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, secondary 2.1-inch (160 x 1040 pixels) IPS Quantum Display at 513ppi
- Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED Flash, Laser AF, 78-degree lens, OIS and 4K video recording, 8MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, 135-degree lens
- 5MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions – 149 x 71.9 x 8mm; Weight: 146g
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- ESS SABRE ES9218 Quad DAC, B&O audio, High AOP Mic
- 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh non-removable battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The LG Q8 comes in Titan color, is priced at 599.90 GBP (US$ 778 / Rs. 50064 approx.) and will be available starting from Italy on Amazon from July-end.