Sennheiser has launched CX 7.00BT, its latest neckband style wireless headset with Bluetooth 4.1 and Qualcomm apt-X for true Hi-Fi sound. It also has NFC support for one-touch pairing.
Sennheiser CX 7.00BT features and specifications
- Bluetooth 4.1 with A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP, NFC for easy pairing
- Multi-connection lets you connect up to two devices simultaneously (PC or phone)
- Frequency response – 17Hz – 21,000Hz, Sound pressure level (SPL) – 112 dB (1 kHz/0 dBFS), THD, total harmonic distortion – <0.5% (1kHz/100dB SPL)
- Ergonomic and robust around-the-neck design for all day listening experience
- Voice prompts notify you of the pairing-status or low battery
- Lets you control not only your music but also your phone calls. Three-button remote, high-quality microphone and 3-way calling support
- In-ear buds ensure excellent attenuation of ambient noise and comes with ear adapters in four different sizes (XS, S, M, L) for maximum wearing comfort
- 170mAh battery offers battery life of up to 10 hours on one single charge and 1.5 hour fast USB charging
The Sennheiser CX 7.00BT comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 11,990. It will be available from offline and online retail stores such as Amazon.in soon.
Commenting on launch, Kapil Gulati, Director, Consumer Segment, Sennheiser India said:
With growing increase for the wireless headphones since the past few years, these headphones are a perfect amalgamation of comfort and style. We are very thrilled to have launched these headphones for those people who are always on the go and require a take-anywhere, affordable headphones that offers incredible listening experience.