Google recently introduced SHARP X1, its latest top-end Android One smartphone in Japan. It has a 5.3-inch 1080p IGZO display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat). It has a 3,900 mAh battery that promises up to 4 days of battery life.
It has a Waterproof and dustproof body, has support for Android Pay and also has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button.
SHARP X1 specifications
- 5.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IGZO LCD display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 16.4MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Dimensions:152 x 74 x 8.9mm ; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3,900mAh battery
The SHARP X1 comes in Black, White and Green colors and is priced at 70,524 yen (US$ 621 / Rs. 40240 approx.) without contract and also with 24-month contract through carrier Y! mobile.