Back in May specifications of upcoming Moto X4 surfaced, revealing metal body, dual rear cameras, IP68 ratings for dust and water resistance, Always-on voice and Turbo charging. According to @evleaks the smartphone will be powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile platform and pack a 3000mAh battery, compared to Snapdragon 660 and 3800mAh battery as rumored earlier.
The dual rear camera arrangement is said to be 12-megapixel and 8-megapixel and it is expected to come with a 16-megapixel front-facing camera. It is said to come with a fingerprint sensor on the front fingerprint gestures that was first introduced in the Moto G5 series smartphones.
Last week’s rumor also revealed that the Moto X4 will be the first non-Nexus or Pixel phone with Google’s Project Fi device and will launch in the fourth quarter of 2017.
Moto X4 rumored specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP + 8MP Dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 16MP Front-facing camera with LED flash
- Water and dust resistant body (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
The Moto X4 is rumored to be announced in the coming weeks.
Update: @evleaks has posted first press image of the Moto X4