Samsung announced the Galaxy Folder 2 Android flip phone in China back in back in September last year. Now it has launched the phone in Korea. To remind you, the phone has a 3.8-inch WVGA screen, is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor with 2GB RAM, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera.
It has dedicated dual SIM slots along with a microSD card slot and comes in both 3G and 4G variants. It has polycarbonate body that looks like metal.
Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 specifications
- 3.8-inch (480 x 800 pixels) WVGA display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 122 x 60.2 x 15.4mm; Weight: 160g
- 3G / 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 1,950mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 comes in Black and Burgundy colors and starts at 297,000 won (US$ 260 / Rs. 16,843 approx.)