ZOPO teased the upcoming Speed X smartphone last month, now it has revealed the complete specifications of the phone and also said that the company has partnered with Niki, an artificial intelligence (AI) based chat-bot funded by Ratan Tata. This will offer easy purchase options with 20+ e-commerce services across travel, entertainment & daily utilities. You can chat with Niki to pay bills, book cabs, buses, hotels, movie tickets and a lot more within seconds.
It has a unibody metal design and has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera to capture depth information. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
ZOPO Speed X specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with up to 450MHz Mali T720GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, Omnivision OV13850 sensor, secondary 2MP camera
- 13MP front-facing camera with Omnivision OV12830 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, soft LED flash
- 8.1mm thick; Weight: 131g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2680mAh built-in battery
The ZOPO Speed X comes in Royale Gold, Charcoal Black, Orchid Gold and Space Grey colors. The company says that it will go on sale soon without giving exact availability.
Commenting on the partnership with Niki.ai, Vineet Varshney, CTO, ZOPO Mobile, said:
Our new flagship product, Speed X belongs to our high end Speed series which is aimed to provide affordable smartphones to the Indian Smartphone users with top notch technology. We are immensely happy to launch the Speed X along with Niki.ai. With the growth of digital wallets and the consumer’s behavior shift from offline purchase to online shopping, we decided to introduce Niki in our Speed X smartphone for all our Indian customers. Niki understands the consumers buying pattern and suggests them with new and better options to look for in almost all the areas.
Sachin Jaiswal, CEO, Niki.ai, said:
We are excited to announce our partnership with ZOPO and help deliver a superior shopping experience to the customers. With this partnership, Niki is expanding its mobile presence and will now be available as a widget too, in addition to app and messenger bot, enabling brands to improve their engagement with existing customers, expand customer base and generate monetizing opportunities across various platforms.