Huawei recently introduced Y7 Prime, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘Y Series’ in Hong Kong. This was introduced as Enjoy 7 Plus in China back in April, and packs a 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 SoC, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1 top, has a 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.3 seconds and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Huawei Y7 Prime specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:153.6 x 76.4 x 8.35mm ; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 4100mAh (typical) / 4000mAh (minimum) battery
The Huawei Y7 Prime comes in Gold, Silver and Gray colors, is priced at HK$ 1880 (US$ 250 / Rs. 15520 approx.) and is available from vmall in Hong Kong.