Samsung just announced Z4, the company’s latest budget Tizen OS smartphone running the latest Tizen OS 3.0, after the user manual of the phone surfaced recently. It has a 4.5-inch WVGA 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, has a 5-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash arranged on either sides of the camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash for taking better selfies in low lighting conditions.
“Using different combinations of physical buttons or swiping the screen, users can create shortcuts to launch convenient features including Quick Talk, Quick Torch, Quick Launch of camera or Quick Switch without returning to the home screen,” said the company. For example, Quick Talk’s voice activated commands will allow you to launch a set of shortcuts localized by region, such as Alarm, Call, or Music.
Samsung Z4 specifications
- 4.5-inch (800 × 480 pixels) WVGA 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, expandable memory with microSD
- Tizen OS 3.0
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 132.9 x 69.2 x 10.3mm; Weight: 143g
- 4V VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,050 mAh battery
The Samsung Z4 comes in black, gold and silver colors and will launch in select countries, starting in India. We still don’t have the price and internal storage of the phone yet. Samsung will showcase the smartphone at the Tizen Developer Conference in San Francisco, California from May 16 to 17, 2017.