Huawei has introduced Enjoy 7 Plus, the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone in the Enjoy series in China. It packs a 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 SoC, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat), has a 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds, features an unibody metal design and packs a 4000mAh built-in battery.
Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:153.6 x 76.4 x 8.35mm ; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 4100mAh battery (typical)
The Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus comes in Silver, Gray, Pink, Champagne Gold, Blue and Black colors, is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 217 / Rs. 14,080 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB RAM version costs 1699 yuan(US$ 246 / Rs. 15,956 approx.). It is now available for order from Huawei’s Vmall in China and goes on sale from April 28th.