Alcatel has announced Flash, a new smartphone with four cameras, two on the front and two on the back. It has dual 13-megapixel rear cameras, one with monochrome and the other one with RGB lens to capture crisp images as well as background blur. It also has phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in 0.15 seconds and dual-tone LED flash. There is also a 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel front-facing cameras along with dual-tone LED flash that lets you choose different blur levels with Super Selfie Mode. The camera also supports RAW image capture.
It has a 5.5-inch 1080p display, is powered by a Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor and has unibody metal design with brushed metal back.
Alcatel Flash specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS full lamination display, Dragontrail Glass protection
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP (Monochrome) + 13MP (RGB) dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX258 sensor, 1/3.06 sensor size, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP + 5MP dual front-facing cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 76.35 x 9.8mm; Weight: 136g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Front-facing speaker
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, USB OTG
- 3100mAh battery with fast charging
The Alcatel Flash comes in Black color. No details about the pricing or availability yet.