Asus launched ZenFone 3s Max (ZC521TL) with a 5000mAh battery last moth and started selling the phone from launch day through offline and online retailers in India such as Flipkart and Amazon.in. Today Snapdeal has partnered with Asus to sell the phone.
Snapdeal also said that it will sell all Asus products – including the Zenfone 2 Max, Zenfone 3 Max and Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 with HDFC offer such as 0% interest EMI and Exchange offer will be applicable on all products. It is also offering 750 discount on HDFC credit cards every Friday.
Asus ZenFone 3s Max specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with ZenUI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture,
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 85-degree wide viewing angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio, 5-magnet speaker
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh built-in battery
The Asus ZenFone 3s Max comes in Black and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 14,999. Check out our ZenFone 3s Max review, if you are planning to get the smartphone.
Commenting on the partnership, Vishal Chadha, Vice President – Market Development, Snapdeal said:
We are proud to see the growth of our partnership with ASUS, extending the brand’s reach to over 6000 towns and cities, through our marketplace. As part of our commitment to the vision of Digital India, we are keen to bring our consumers access to compelling technology products at great value. With we are confident that this newest addition to our smartphone assortment will be well received by our customers. Furthermore, the exciting offers that we present with this launch are going to be a significant factor in making Snapdeal a preferred choice for the customers to buy this impressive product from.