Press shots and complete specifications of the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus smartphones surfaced last week ahead of MWC 2017 announcement in a few days. Today clear live shots of the Moto G5 has surfaced showing its metal body.
It also says that the phone’s fingerprint sensor on the front lets you slide to left to go back and slide to right to launch multitasking screen. This is not possible in the current Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus smartphones. It also says that the on-screen buttons could be totally removed, making better use of the screen.
Moto G5 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5693 sensor
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Front-ported loudspeaker
- Dimensions: 144.3x73x9.5 mm; Weight:145g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2800mAh battery
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus event is set for February 26th at 4:30 PM CET (9:00 PM IST) at the MWC 2017 in Barcelona. There is a separate event scheduled for Sao Paulo, Brazil on March 3rd, so it could be introduced in India as well next week.