Images of HTC One X10 surfaced last month, thanks to @evleaks who also said that it will be announced sometime in the first quarter of 2017. Now live images of the smartphone has surfaced confirming the name of the smartphone along with its unibody metal design.
HTC One X10 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 2.2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HTC Sense UI
- Dual Nano SIMs
- 16.3MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 7.9MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
The HTC One X10 is rumored to be priced at 1680 yuan (US$ 244 / Rs.16380 approx.), while it could sell for 1200 yuan(US$ 174 / Rs. 11,700 approx.). It is not clear if we can see the smartphone at the MWC next week.