HMD Global already confirmed that it will introduce new Nokia Android smartphones at the MWC 2017 in Barcelona on February 26th. A new report this week said that it will introduce Nokia 5, Nokia 3 and a modern version of the Nokia 3310. It mentioned some specifications of the Nokia 5, but it missed out specifications of the Nokia 3, now a new rumor details the specifications of the budget Nokia smartphone.
Nokia 3 rumored specifications
- 5.2 / 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
The Nokia 3 is rumored to start at €149 ($157 / Rs. 10,550 approx.) and the Nokia 5 is rumored to start at €199 ($210 / Rs. 14,090 approx.). Both the Nokia 5 and Nokia 3 smartphones are expected to go on sale globally sometime in March or April, including India, but it is not clear if the Nokia 6 will be available outside China since it was introduced as China-exclusive.