Xiaomi last week introduced Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition smartphone in China for the Valentine’s Day. Today the company has announced the pricing for the Redmi Note 4X as well as the Hatsune Miku Special Edition smartphone that comes with unique code along with Hatsune Miku’s signature at the back, Limited edition Mi Power bank and soft protective case printed with Hatsune Miku.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, up to 72% NTSC color gamut, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage (eMMC 5.0), 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.45mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs 999 yuan (US$ 145 / Rs. 9735 approx.), but it will also come in 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version in the future, however pricing for it is not available yet.
The Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition smartphone is priced at 1299 yuan (US$ 188 / Rs. 12,650 approx.). Both the models come in Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver, Matte Black, Hatsune Green and Cherry Pink colors and will go on sale from tomorrow, February 14th except for the Hatsune Green version that will be available mid-March.