Gionee has officially announced the F5 smartphone that got certified back in December last year. The latest smartphone ‘F series’ has a 5.3-inch HD 2.5D curved glass screen, is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor with 4GB of RAM and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
The phone has a unibody metal design, features a fingerprint sensor is on the front, below the display and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Gionee F5 specifications
- 5.3-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Amigo OS 3.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+ nano/microSD)
- 13MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 150×74.5×7.7mm; Weight: 162g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Gionee F5 comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors and is priced at 1799 yuan (US$ 260 / Rs. 17,600 approx.).