ZTE just launched Blade A2 Plus, its latest smartphone in India that packs a 5000mAh battery and support for fast charging, as expected. You can also charge other smartphones with it. It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T processor, runs on Android Marshmallow, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with screen flash.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back and comes with unibody metal design.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5d curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155×76.2×9.8mm; Weight: 189g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus comes in Gold and Silver colors in India and is priced at Rs. 11,999. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from February 6th. Check out our first impressions here.
Commenting on the launch, Sachin Batra, CMO, ZTE India Terminal, said:
With a young, tech-savvy audience, about 69 million consumers purchased their products online and it is expected to cross 100 million by 2017. Our Blade-series smartphone, ZTE Blade A2 Plus comes with 4G LTE, VoLTE support and host of other features at an effective price. Through this phone, we take the first step to reach millions of Indians who are going digital. By eliminating multiple external factors, we want to bring the best phones that industry has to offer and at an effective price.Our partnership with Flipkart is in line with our growth strategy for this market and we hope to leverage Flipkart’s strength and widen the reach for our products.
Commenting on the partnership, Ajay Yadav, VP – Mobiles at Flipkart, said:
Flipkart has been continuously redefining the smartphones segment by partnering and launching products with innovative offerings. Our association with ZTE is another step in that direction.