Swipe Technologies has launched Elite Power, its latest budget smartphone with 4G VoLTE and a 4000mAh battery that promises up to 240 hours of standby time or 15 hours of 3G talk time or 13 hours of Wi-Fi web browsing. It packs a 5.5-inch HD screen, is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has an 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a unibody metal design and comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Swipe Elite Power specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77 mm x8.8 mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Swipe Elite Power comes in Space Grey and Champagne Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 6999 and will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting from January 31st.
Commenting on the launch, Ajay Yadav, VP – Mobiles at Flipkart, said:
With the digitization rising at a furious clip in India, customers are increasingly looking for latest smartphones that support data and applications on the go. Our exclusive association with Swipe brings the latest ELITE Power to our customers at an extremely affordable price.
With the leading position in the smartphones market, Flipkart is focusing on widening the portfolio from premium to budget smartphones, thereby catering to a wide spectrum of customers.