Samsung has announced Galaxy C7 Pro (SM-C7010), successor of the Galaxy C7 in the Galaxy ‘C Series’ in China. It has a 5.7-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top, has a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and a fingerprint sensor on the home button on the front, similar to the C7, but this is powered by a slightly faster Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 14nm SoC and has a 16-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has the same unibody metal design and packs a 3300mAh built-in battery with support for fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77.2 x 7.0mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro comes in Gold, Rose Gold, Blue colors, is priced at 2799 Yuan (US$405 / Rs. 27630 approx.) and will be avilable for pre-order in China soon.