Xiaomi introduced Redmi Note 4 with Deca-Core Helio X20 SoC in China back in August this year. We also reviewed the smartphone recently. The company is expected to introduce a Snapdragon version of the smartphone in India soon, now the Redmi Note 4X with Snapdragon 653 SoC and 4GB of RAM in China.
According to the images that has surfaced, it runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8.1 on top. It also has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, but it is also expected to come in 32GB storage version. Other specifications are expected to be similar to the original Note 4.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, up to 72% NTSC color gamut, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8.1 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery with Quick Charge 3.0
It is rumored to be priced at 1299 yuan (US$ 180 / Rs. 12725 approx.). It is not clear when we can expect the Redmi Note 4X.