After teasing the Moto M India launch on its social channels, the company has sent out invites for the launch of the phone in the country on December 13th. The smartphone was introduced in China earlier this month and is the first smartphone to be powered by MediaTek Helio P15 processor. It also has a unibody metal design and a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Moto M specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens, 1.12um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 151.35×75.35×7.85mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3050mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Moto M comes in Gold and Silver colors. It was launched in China for 1999 yuan (US$ 294 / Rs. 19,860 approx.). We should know the pricing for India when it launches next Tuesday.
Update: Flipkart has teased the smartphone, so it will be exclusively available on Flipkart.